The 6X Mag can be paired with an red dot sight for target acquisition at longer distances or used as a 6X hand-held monocular. The 6X magnifier is optimized for use with the Micro T-2™/H-2™ and CompM5™ series of sights providing a clear, crisp 2 MOA dot under 6x magnification. Centering the dot within the magnifier is quick and easy with the intuitive module windage and elevation adjustments.
The protective rubber cover provides the ideal ergonomic grip when used as a hand-held device. The 3-degree field of view (FOV) allows for a generous sight picture. A variable (-3 to +3) dioptric setting allows the magnifier to be adapted to the individual’s eye. This magnifier configuration is sold without a mount.
* 6X Optical Magnification
* Compatible with Micro T-2 / H-2 and CompM5/M5s/M5b red dot sights for longer range aiming or observation
* Variable (-3 to +3) dioptric setting
* Sold without a mounting solution
* Can also be used as a handheld 6X monocular
* No re-zeroing needed when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming - utilizes the red dot in Aimpoint sights as the aiming reticle
* Ergonomic design for sure grip when used as a handheld observation tool
* Screws and Allen key included
* Field of view (FOV): 3°
* Eye relief: 2.8 in (70 mm)
* Temperature span -49°F to +160°F